Growth & Expansion Plans
We are currently launching our flagship school to service preschool children, ages 0 – 4.
We will expand to kindergarten as soon as possible.
As we grow, we will begin to expand our age offering.
We are currently accepting expressions of interest for our primary age groups. We will open the primary classes in response to demand for these age groups.
Our long-term vision is to offer a complete educational system that services cradle to college in a formal setting, plus ongoing education and support to all ages.
The framework for the full system is as follows:
- Preschool and kindergarten
- Elementary schools
- High schools with both general and specialized learning paths
- Higher learning opportunities with boarding school in several regional markets
- Hi-tech, organic farms that the students work & learn on – this is a service to the community, and a source of revenue for the school system.
- Community food co-ops and Farm to Table stores/restaurants – this is a service to the community, and a source of revenue for the school system.
- After-school programs, community events and classes throughout the year – any revenues generated will be funneled to help fund the school operations.
Yes, this is a massive mission – some might even say impossible.
But we believe anything is possible.
They say it takes a village to raise a child, and we believe this will take a whole global army. But as history has proven, those who think they are crazy enough to change the world – are usually the ones who do.
So don’t just sit on the sidelines – come join us!